We love to get our readers what they want to read and we are always looking for more writers to help us turn this site into something bigger and better.
Due to the high demands of guest posts on our site, we have set some guidelines to make sure we provide quality content for our readers.
Here’s the requirement:
1 You have to have an Automotive related website.
2. The article has to be at least 1500 words with research about the keywords to rank it. We are a blog with real traffic and we want to give our readers the best content.
3. The article has to be free from grammar errors and should be written by a native English writer.
4. Must be good at explaining complicated stuff and make it easy for anyone to follow.
Note: Failure to meet any of the above requirement need not apply.
By getting your content published on our website your work will get exposure. We always welcome high-quality content that can play its part in increasing our readership. If you like to write and envision yourself making an impact with your writing, then you have come to the right place. We have got the platform you need to express yourself.
Since we require high-quality content with accurate information, your submissions will be judged on the following criteria.
1. The submitted work must be original and well researched. Plagiarized material is an instant “no.”
2. Any and all statistical data must be properly cited.
3. Length of the article should be 750-1500 words.
4. Good quality English without grammatical errors is expected for all submissions.
5. The tone, style and structure of your piece should be in line with the expectations of your target audience.
How to Submit?
We accept submissions in PDF or MS Word format.
Email one of the specialist editors: Please forward your work to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will certainly ask you for a sample of your writing, so be prepared.
Lopez has reportedly added to her real estate holdings an eight-plus
- Struggling to sell one multi-million dollar home currently on the market
- Lopez has reportedly added to her real estate holdings an eight-plus acre
- The property, complete with a 30-seat screening room, a 100-seat amphit
- Lo managed to make it hers for $28 million. As the Bronx native acquires
The 17,000-square-foot Hidden Hills property with mountain and city views boasts nine bedrooms, including a master suite with private terrace and an entertainment wing, which includes a 20-seat theater.
Black farmers in the US’s South—faced with continued failure in their efforts to run successful farms their launched a lawsuit claiming that “white racism”